Want to know how to have and keep an organized kitchen pantry?
Here are some useful tips:
- Buy a couple of additional shelves to create more space (rather than stacking items)
- Use baskets or bins for packets, chips, snacks, etc
- Buy a can organizer if you have a lot of canned goods
- Use original boxes that snacks come in (if you buy items in bulk, you can actually use the originally boxes for organizing0
- If your space allows, it's also handy to have a plastic bag dispenser on the pantry door.
It doesn't take much money to make this work and once you have a place for everything, it's easier to keep it this way and be able to find what you're looking for! Call us at (614)-655-7678 or e-mail Shirley@MyLittleOrganizer.com if you are in need of some assistance.